EtherInc is a fork of Ethereum to power the future of organizations - First live project to create digital organizations based on cryptographic proof instead of trust. eInc organisations can operate democratically and transparently with the consensus of its shareholders, without the need of a trusted third party and/or costly intermediaries.
Business Services, Cryptocurrency, Legal, Platform, Smart Contract
The intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact, are important. EtherInc does this by building what is essentially the ultimate abstract foundational layer: a blockchain with a built-in Turing-complete programming language, allowing anyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications where they can create their own arbitrary rules for ownership, transaction formats and state transition functions. A bare-bones version of Namecoin can be written in two lines of code, and other protocols like currencies and reputation systems can be built in under twenty. Smart contracts, cryptographic "boxes" that contain value and only unlock it if certain conditions are met, can also be built on top of the platform, with vastly more power than that offered by Bitcoin scripting because of the added powers of Turing completeness, value-awareness, blockchain-awareness and state.
● eInc DApp launched on Ethereum blockchain ● Launched Etherinc.org - eInc organisation explorer ● EtherInc blockchain Research started
● Release of the EtherInc blockchain source code ● Launched 7 public EtherInc blockchain Mainnet nodes ● Launched 3 public EtherInc blockchain Ropsten nodes
● EtherInc Wallet launched ● EtherInc blockchain API (MAINNET) launched ● EtherInc blockchain API (ROPSTEN) launched
● EtherInc blockchain Network status (MAINNET) launched ● EtherInc blockchain Network status (ROPSTEN) launched ● eIncMeta Chrome extension launched
● EtherInc (ETI) Public mining started ● Some Mining Pool listed EtherInc
● EtherInc Community building ● Coin sale started
● EtherInc Exchange listing ● Partner with wallet providers to include ETI ● Invite startups to conduct ICO using EtherInc blockchain
● eInc dApp Marketplace Launch ● eInc startup portal launch to select startups based on community voting ● Development of eInc dApp for Marketplace will start, Like: DAICO, HR dApp, Payroll dApp
● Diplomacy begins to partner with countries to get eInc organisations a legal status
● eIncNS (eInc Name service / organisation registry) Launch ● eInc startup fund launch in collaboration with incubator programs globally
● Research begin on new DAO models
● Campigns to educate peoples about advantages of eInc Organisations ● Partnerships with universities to educate eInc organisation structure