Asura Coin is an eSports platform built on the NEO blockchain that allows gamers the opportunity to “bet, compete, learn, discuss, and earn.” The platform will allow for live streaming, community betting, and commissions to further fund future events.
Casino & Gambling, Entertainment, Media, Platform
Asura World is a self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole.
In contrast to traditional platforms, the Asura World platform acts solely as the platform provider on which users can host, compete, and interact with each other in a number of ways. Asura World has a set of rules integrated into the blockchain and operated by a selection of nodes. These rules act as the protocol to keep the platform running safely and securely at all times.
Fortunately, the use of NEO blockchain technology removes the middle man, and allows Asura World to run as a trustless platform. Withdrawals will be simple and efficient, assets cannot be held from their rightful owners, and users will be able to enjoy the qualities of a completely fair and tamper-proof platform. Providing assurance to all players.
By leveraging the use of NEO blockchain technology, the security of the Asura World platform is improved considerably over traditional centralized systems. Blockchain is able to remove human error, make data records tamper-proof, and create a trustless system for worry-free transactions. Secure data transfer and storage.
The Asura World platform can be broken down into four corners:
1. eSports Betting
2. Professional guides
3. Community matchmaking & tournament hosting
4. Forum and discussion.
Fueling Asura World is the ASA Coin, an NEP-5 token which provides a range of functions and utility across the platform. This will be used as a Coin for payments, bets and stakes, and to incentivize the sharing of quality content, professional guides, forumcontributions and more.
Asura World will provide both free-to-use and paid content. The platform will also offer multiple avenues for members to earn tokens, by hosting tournaments and/or contributing content which provides value to the community.
The platform will initially focus on four major games:
• Counter Strike: Global Operations
• Dota 2
• King of Glory (currently the most-played MOBA mobile app in
• League of Legends
The addition of new games will be considered in the future.
- MVP ver 1.0 Alpha / Live Streaming & Unique Betting section. - First Video Call meeting with NEO Shanghai. - NEO NEP-5 Smart Contract Development Commences.
- MVP ver 2.0 Alpha Launch / UI / Betting, Streaming, Professional Guides, Community Matchmaking, Tournaments, Community Centre, & Forums - Asura World Basic User Database Implementation / Backend locked - Asura World Professional Guides to commence with ranked Dota 2 players RAIN & WRATH
- Smart Asset Management for Asura World - Asura World Betting Alpha Launch / Testing Module - Asura World Forum, Community Centre, Voting system Alpha implementation / Testing Module - Asura World Arcade Alpha with Gamify / Testing Module - Asura World Guides Post Production and ready for implementation
- Asura World Professional Guides Implementation - Asura World Tournament Pre-Alpha Testing - Asura World Matchmaking Pre-Alpha Testing / Dota 2 & League of Legends API testing - Asura World Betting & Live Stream BETA Launch
- Asura World platform Beta Annoucement - Asura World First Monthly Tournament - Asura World first custom bet voting launch
- Asura World Full Launch - Asura World First Global Dota 2 Tournament for Pro Teams - Asura World First Global League of Legends Tournament for Pro Teams - Asura World First Global CS:GO Tournament for Pro Teams